Did you know Sunday is Father's Day?
Now you do. We won't tell anybody if you buy a gift (Farmbucks) for yourself, though.
Happy Father's Day to all fathers and father figures out there. You work hard and simply deserve nothing but the best in everything—including grain prices! Farmbucks is here every day to put the best pricing opportunities in front of you.
This week on my farm: The sun finally peaked out and the wind finally backed off —what are the chances? I have the sprayer out in full force this week and by the end of the day, we will have all our first round of in-crop done...Just in time to enjoy a cold beer. Despite all the water sitting in fields, the crops are looking good!
- Canola - Old crop June-July bids are hitting $10.75/bu in several locations and new crop bids are up to $11.00/bu. Canola cash bids are knocking at the same highs we had made mid-May. Bids are ending this week higher by about +$0.11/bu than last week.
- CPSR bids are down hard about -$0.28/bu this week.
- 2 CWRS 13.5 June-July special reached $7.15.
Overall, CWRS bids ended higher +$0.08 to $0.14/bu week-over-week. Rumours have it there is a chance for Minn. futures to go higher...let's see what it can do.
- Oats and barley bids are still strong/unchanged.
- Old crop yellow pea bids remained unchanged but still off the highs made a couple of weeks ago.
Find all the details on our free app or website - your login works for both!