Might as well have a beer...
Second pass. Third pass. Done with herbicides … I hope!
We just finished up all our second round of in-crop herbicides on our canola acres. I made the mistake of sending out the sprayer late Wednesday afternoon to spray some Liberty Link canola - only to have it rain on it an hour later. Liberty has a four-hour rainfast 🤬!
Needless to say, that field is getting a third and final shot of both Liberty and Centurion right now due to a heavy infestation of mostly wild oats and wheat. I hate dirty fields.
How are your crops looking?
Even if your fields are full of water, weeds or both, rest easy knowing your Farmbucks app is full of beauty contracts to help you forget about those nasty fields in a few quick taps.
Currently, the best pricing opportunities are still being found in old-crop barley and oats.
- Canola found some strength early in the week and just could not hang on.
Cash bids ended down $0.22/bu vs. last Friday.
- CPSR bids are ending down again about -$0.11/bu this week.
- CWRS bids are down anywhere from -$0.18/bu to -$0.32/bu.
- Old crop feed barley found some additional strength this week.
Old-crop prices are awesome if you still have some to sell.
- Oats bids are still strong.
- Old crop yellow pea bids remained strong but still off the highs of a few weeks ago. They are currently in a seasonal glut.
Keep watching as our team adds more bids and locations - they don't stop working for you!
Find all the details on our free app or website - your login works for both!