More bids up - just for you.
The crops are changing fast! Our wheat is in flag leaf, canola is starting to bolt and it rained more. The fields here are soaked. Tell me something I don’t know. I’m glad you asked...
There are even MORE locations bids added on our Farmbucks app so check them all out! Don’t waste your time searching endless websites, texts, or emails when Farmbucks puts prices into perspective; quick, easy and painless. Get out and enjoy the summer sun!
Markets this week: The release of StatsCan’s acreage report this week was relatively uneventful with few surprises. Tuesday's USDA report slashed corn acres and lowered the soybean and spring wheat acres, sending those futures higher.
- Canola found some strength after both the StatsCan and USDA reports were released.
Cash bids ended up +$0.15/bu vs. last Friday.
- CPSR bids are ending up +$0.05/bu this week.
- new crop CWRS bids are up about +$0.05/bu.
- Old crop feed barley bids are still strong/unchanged.
- Oats bids are relatively unchanged.
- seen some yellow pea bids soften.
Find all the details on our free app or website - your login works for both!
**Make sure you allow push notifications to get all the latest specials**
If you have locations or bids that you want us to cover just send us a quick email or text!