Prices are HOT as long as your canola is NOT
If you follow Farmbucks you'll know that there are some incredible old crop canola prices available with an $11.54/bu offer this week for August delivery. Ummmm yes, please! (I only wish I had more to sell)
On the Farm: I am back home and busy loading canola and sweeping out bins before harvest begins. I also managed to secure some 2021 fertilizer this week from my local suppliers. But I'm curious to know, have you bought yours?
Now the long weekend is here and I'm excited to make more memories with friends and fam! You can spend more time with yours, too, just use Farmbucks and stop scouring websites for your grain prices ;)
Market Watch: Canola up some more, Wheat down, Chinese demand keeps Barley strong, and some Pea bids have increased slightly.
- Canola bids ended up $0.06 to $0.10/bu vs. last Friday.
- CPSR bids ended down $0.17/bu this week.
- New crop CWRS bids are down about $0.06/bu.
- Feed and Malt Barley bids remain strong.
- Oats bids are relatively unchanged/soft.
- Certain Yellow pea bids are up slightly.
Find all the details on our app or website - your login works for both!
**Make sure you allow push notifications to get all the latest specials**
If you have locations or bids that you want us to cover just send us a quick email or text!